2016年7月22日星期五

Voice Recorder Privacy Policy

This document clarifies how User data and any sensitive information is handled in the App.

Record Audio
Use the microphone to record voice.

Modify Audio Settings
Adjust the volume in playback.

Write External Storage
Store the recorded audio files.

Personal Data collected for Advertising

Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data


Google Mobile Ads SDK is used to serve ads in the application. Please refer Google Privacy Policy in https://policies.google.com/privacy

Google may use the advertising ID from your device to generate interests and demographics (for example, 'sports enthusiasts'). Interests, demographics, and other data may be used to serve better targeted ads to you. You can view and edit your interests and demographics, or opt out of personalized ads from https://www.google.com/settings/ads

136 条评论:

  1. Ruang Seminar MEWAH~MURAH mulai dari =Rp 650.000 dijaksel BB 5BCEEA79 Hp081574545007 http://www.hotelhouseofeva.com/ruang-seminar-di-jakarta-selatan/

    回复删除
  2. Ruang Seminar MEWAH~MURAH mulai dari =Rp 650.000 dijaksel BB 5BCEEA79 Hp081574545007 http://www.hotelhouseofeva.com/ruang-seminar-di-jakarta-selatan/

    回复删除
  3. Поиакртмпнолльпуу

    回复删除
  4. Olá, tem como eu restaurar um áudio ? Pois o meu telefone redefiniu e apagou o áudio!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Te respondio alguém yo Tambien tenho é-se problema gracias

      删除
    2. Olá como Faço para conseguir áudios que estava no aplicativo que foram excluídos gostaria de uma resposta logo pq preciso usar esses áudios em audiência judicial

      删除
    3. Como faço para recuperar um áudio que exclui?

      删除
    4. چذذ ژخیج بام ینسجض زمین سنستذجض ینیددی سنین ینسجض ژنبنسژنطپجضزمسنسن طتجض ژن طهسنذتسن نسخ طنجضژن جضژن،ت سطح تطنذد
      سنجضژندسنژن ژنجض ژنسنذسنذسدذذذسن طتذس

      删除
    5. Tem como eu recuperar os áudios q foram apagados

      删除
  5. Tem como restaurar o áudio.?

    回复删除
  6. I have a very big problem with sending / sharing my files. It will not allow me to send to anything other than text message and the files are too long. I have tried everything I know to try. PLEASE HELP.

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Cómo puedo hacer para poder compartir archivos, coincido con Carolyn, no se porque se bloqueó para poder mandar mis grabaciones a otra persona o almacenarlas en Drive

      删除
  7. No puedo guardar mis audios en ningún lado ,desde q lo avtualiac no se puede compartir los audios
    Me pueden informar cómo hacerlo?

    回复删除
  8. 這卡放在sd卡中,結境路線怎該

    回复删除
  9. Cómo puedo recuperar los audios eliminados, gracias.

    回复删除
  10. Como faço p compartilhar os áudios pelo watsap?

    回复删除
  11. Es posible recuperar audios cuando recetie mi celular..?

    回复删除
  12. Hola me poderiam ayudR como recuperar Los áudios

    回复删除
  13. Gravei um áudio e ficou muito baixo, não consigo ouvir o que a pessoa fala, como posso fazer para conseguir ouvir?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Baixa um aplicativo aumentador de volume vc vai ouvir melhor a gravação

      删除
  14. Hello. A cant find three files from 8.05.2019. Can you help me?if they are deletad,how to retutn?

    回复删除
  15. Hello how does it send all recorded audio at once to the notebook

    回复删除
  16. Qual e limite de duração da gravacao

    回复删除
  17. Como saber o que uma pessoa está pensando em texto tradução em tempo real em português

    回复删除
  18. I deleted six voice recording files.
    Can I restore them.

    回复删除
  19. Apenas lo instalé, posteriormente indico que tan bueno será.

    回复删除
  20. Necesito grabar llamadas entrantes y salientes, como puedo hacerlo ?

    回复删除
  21. Hola, cambié mi celular y cuando cargué nuevamente la aplicación veo que no está o se borro un audio muy importante para mí. Me podrían decir cómo puedo hacer para recuperarlo? Desde ya muchas gracias por responder!!! Mi mail es maugen250@gmail.com

    回复删除
  22. Por qué no responden las consultas???? La aplicación es buena, pero el soporte es malísimo!!!!!

    回复删除
  23. Donde se guardan los audios para exportar o guardarlos en usb

    回复删除
  24. Muito vídeo que vai ser chame-chame bem até demais ele vem até que ele venha some que ele vem.

    回复删除
  25. I had some audios in the app, but I went to the configuration and changed the storage option to external storage and all the audios were deleted. There is some way to recover them. the application informs me that it has storage in it but they do not appear anywhere in the files.

    回复删除
  26. Cómo puedo hacer para recuperar los audios anteriores al cambio de equipo...? Dsd ya muchas gracias.

    回复删除
  27. 請問如何將錄音檔存到電腦,錄音檔是存在手機的那一個位置

    回复删除
  28. I deteled one voice recording filed,
    Can I retore them

    回复删除
  29. I deteled one voice recording filed on 2020.2.18,can I retore them, can you help me,

    回复删除
  30. I deteled one voice recording filed on 2020.2.18, can I retore them,

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Eu deletei o celular e agora quero recuperar meus áudios. Como faço?

      删除
  31. 我唔知什麽找回當天金錄音檔?

    回复删除
  32. 請問如何找回當天金錄音檔?

    回复删除
    回复
    1. 我的經驗:在進入第一個畫面左下角倒三角旁點一下,將檔案傳到自己的聊天軟體就解決了~

      删除
  33. 我錯誤删除1個錄音,是否不可以回復?

    回复删除
  34. 我錯誤删除1個錄音,是否不可以回復

    回复删除
  35. 想下載檔案的朋友:
    我的經驗:在進入第一個畫面左下角倒三角旁點一下,將檔案傳到自己的聊天軟體就解決了~

    回复删除
  36. 我不是下載檔案,
    我是錯誤删除1個非常重要的錄音,請問可以回復嗎?

    回复删除
  37. Cómo puedo recuperar audios eliminados

    回复删除
  38. 不明白,可以寫中文嗎?

    回复删除
  39. I really have some things of deep importantance and my girlfriend erase the app trying to make space to play a game on my phone. is there anything I can do to recover my recordings that are in da app ..Is there anything I can do??? Please tell me I'm English too lol

    回复删除
  40. N consigo recuperar áudio removido wttz
    47997832020

    回复删除
  41. Whenever my led light goes off it save automatically, I need help please

    回复删除
  42. Buenos días Me gustaría recuperar unos audios que me podrían decir cómo los puedo recuperar

    回复删除
  43. 我不小心delet all 錄音,怎樣可以回復?

    回复删除
  44. 請間可否系手机録音收音機

    回复删除
  45. doniyorbekxoldarov72@gmail.com

    回复删除
  46. Como recupero unos audios que se me borraron de la aplicación.

    回复删除
  47. ডিকের অ্যাপ্লিকেশন!!!!!!!!!!!!!! כוס

    回复删除
  48. 我刪掉了錄音檔,請問可以回復嗎?

    回复删除
  49. 救救我的錄音,我不小心,:洗哂全部一1錄音可否找回的!🙏🙏🙏,當中很重要,很重要的!🙇‍♀️

    回复删除
  50. How to get deleted file Beck?

    回复删除
  51. Buenos días por favor estoy en una emergencia ayer se me borro una entrevista que logré muy importante me la podrían devolver

    回复删除
  52. Hola amigos necesito de su ayuda, ayer perdí una entrevista que grave en su excelente sistema necesito que me la regresen ya antes ustedes me hicieron este favor

    回复删除
  53. 我想找回以前錄音
    怎麼弄回來

    回复删除
  54. 重新回原廠
    就洗掉了嗎

    回复删除
  55. 我是刑事重要證據
    怎麼沒辦法恢復
    怎麼恢復

    回复删除
  56. SKনিরব খান☠️☠️☠️☠️

    回复删除
  57. data/user/0/com.enlightenment.voice recorder/files/records no exist in my phone :'( i can't find my 313 audios to share on my pc

    回复删除
  58. Por favor, não estou encontrando este app para tranferir as gravações pro meu notebook. Como faço por favor.

    回复删除
  59. 🙏.證據以及課堂資料!

    回复删除
  60. SOS 找不回會死人🤢;!

    回复删除
  61. 要寫中文繁體。其他文字,
    外文……看不懂!

    回复删除
  62. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  63. 究竟 有無管理員~
    ☻ 能否來回應?

    真的粉急 粉憂心……😰;
    拜託啦!

    回复删除
  64. ⁉️請 幫幫忙……🙏

    信箱都已滿!還如何「回覆」?
    怎樣 找到人?
    可給個說法 !


    🌋心急如焚……

    回复删除
  65. 管理員 怎麼了?
    感覺要回復耶!謝謝啦🙏.

    您,的信箱都滿惹~根本都不通。
    到底還有什麼其它的方式,
    誰能來救救我??

    回复删除